Arizona Immigration Law Kerfuffle--Frog Offered...

Page views will improve because the flaggers will keep coming again to check on to see if the post is gone or in the wedding the flag will be removed.

"Nippy compared to how are a person in a new position to diminish so what happened towards the Jews beneath Hitler's reign involving terror, simply by caliing me a NAZI then flagging my post?"

Like the editors of the Arizona Republic my take about the law is often that it "intimidates Latinos whilst doing absolutely absolutely nothing to curb illegal immigration."  An Individual can easily view the front page editorial from your Might 2 issue here.

Please study my feedback again. The Particular crazies are usually getting the vast majority of the particular publicity at the moment.

Nippy Katz (not his real name) Patriotic Troll regarding Gather Freedom Could 3, 2010, 2:14pm EDT

Everytime somebody calls someone else the NAZI, it diminishes your memory with the holocaust, that should not be in contrast to ANYTHING in addition within our history.

I commented about the article.  I stood a sensation relating for you to this comment thread thus I preserved it.  Turns out my premonition ended up being valid.  Here's the actual comment thread that offers been removed:

How'd anyone such as the front web page editorial in the "Arizona Republic" today? Seems like not everyone in the state can be nuts.

Interesting. The Actual merely thing I at just about any time flag something pertaining to can be spam. Even then I didn't call the particular poster a new Nazi. Kind regarding like how Hitler loved Germany, but hated Jews.

Nippy Katz (not his real name) Patriotic Troll associated with Gather Freedom may 3, 2010, 12:29pm EDT

A member, here known as name Redacted, posted an article these days concerning the Arizona immigration law, sb1070, lately signed simply by Governor Jan Brewer, that usurps the actual federal handle of your borders and immigration.

Nippy Katz (not his real name) Patriotic Troll of Gather Freedom Could 3, 2010, 2:12pm EDT

Arizona is definitely an amazingly gorgeous place. I neither referred in order to as you a Nazi nor would I flag the post. While way as I are able for you to see you're not marketing goods or perhaps services. Antisemitism had been around for hundreds of years just before Hitler made a choice to exploit it regarding their own personal gain. Since a new Jew I'm most most likely not an ideal candidate for Nazi Party membership.

Oddly enough, the particular poster of the actual article failed for you to delete a new remark elsewhere which referred to my very first comment.  I've made mistakes when I ended up being inside a hurry before therefore I don't feel it's a huge deal. I've taken exception with the few explicitly antisemitic posts but this publish has nothing antisemitic within it. I've been there. With the moment the vilest element involving the population is actually giving the rest regarding the people involving the state a poor name. I get buddies which grew up there. I disagree with you of a lot of issues yet I don't believe I've called anyone on Gather a new Nazi ever.

Name Redacted may 3, 2010, 12:01pm EDT

So, great job Nippy, and also oh, FYI, 3 people got booted through Gather with regard to excessive flagging, just inside case a person choose to go about flagging most regarding my posts.

Hey I've had numerous posts flagged inside the most recent weeks as well as I anticipate to have more. The Particular individuals who are living there do.

BTW, your page view count can be depending on distinctive web page views.

Name Redacted Could 3, 2010, 1:34pm EDT

How really NAZI individuals Nippy.

Nippy Katz (not his real name) Patriotic Troll of Gather Freedom Might 3, 2010, 11:49am EDT

Nippy compared to how can you diminish what went down towards the Jews beneath Hitler's reign associated with terror, by caliing me the NAZI and then flagging my post?

Oh, I obtain it now, Nippy. I realize that there are sane people within Arizona too. I did point out in which as getting a Jew I'd end up being an extremely poor candidate pertaining to Nazi Party membership though when you pointed out in which my original remark were built with a Nazi flavor.

The landscape doesn't make a state ugly.   I don't see why folks have to adopt individual umbrage once they see a factor that they disagree with.  I don't see the article as well as its author like a private threat.  I don't treatment much for that author's political views yet unless the writer gets Dictator with regard to life of the US I'm certainly not going to shed sleep over them.. Not Really therefore much.   A Person in addition flagged your article pertaining to "Other."  I can't understand why except maybe spite.  The Particular article isn't great literature as well as specially clever but it isn't really worth flagging

Write a comment

Comments: 1
  • #1

Madison Blanton (Tuesday, 24 January 2017 11:23)

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

This is the sidebar.

Contact

This section is visible on every page of your website. The sidebar is a great place to put important information like contact details, store hours, or social media links. If you build an online store, the shopping cart will appear here.